The City of Eureka is taking steps to
suspend many of its public gatherings throughout the City. The decision
follows recommendations from the California Department of Public Health
to slow the spread of the COVID-19. For more information please click here.
The Adorni Center...
Beginning March 1, 2021, the Adorni Center will be open for fitness activities with the following modifications:
- A mask or face covering must be worn at all times in the facility;
- Entry to the facility will be limited to the entrance on the Bay Side;
- Fitness classes and equipment may be limited to accommodate social distancing;
- Locker rooms and Personal Training will not be available at this time;
- Basketball and pickleball are available and reservations are encouraged due to limited space and can be made by calling the Adorni Center at 707.441.4248.
- Basketball is limited to solo shoot around or a game of H.O.R.S.E., no team games;
- Pickleball is limited to singles play only and games will be played with 1 ball;
- All equipment such as basketballs, pickleballs, racquets, etc. will be sanitized before and after use by Adorni staff;
- All equipment is available at the front counter and is to be returned to staff at the front counter after play to be sanitized;
- Updated facility hours will be Monday – Friday 9am – 7pm, Saturday 9am – 2:30pm and closed on Sundays.
Adorni staff have been working hard to
prepare the facility for the return of fitness activities in accordance
with all County guidelines such as social distancing and sanitizing. If you are not feeling well, please stay home. Feel free to contact the Adorni Center with any questions at 707.441.4248. Adorni staff look forward to welcoming you back!
Cooper Gulch After School Program
Eureka Skate Park